Who am I
I am Roberta Supragonaite, a black gel pen artist and my website address is https://rsdimension.com/. You can find more information about me and what I do on About page.
What personal data I collect and why I collect it
For the purpose of making an enquiring or placing an order, my store may collect the following information during the checkout process – your name and appropriate contact information including email address, address, preferences, and interests. Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers may also be requested.
While you visit my store website, I’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: I’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: I’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: I’ll ask you to enter this so I can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from me, I’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. I’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations I have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, I will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
I generally store information about you for as long as I need the information for the purposes for which I collect and use it, and I are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, I will store order information for 10 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address, and billing and shipping addresses.
My website’s visitors can choose to contact me via the contact form found on my this website’s contact page.
On the contact form submission, I collect your email address and name only. You may optionally provide your phone number.
This data can be accessed by me and my website administrator only and is used for contact purposes only. It will not be used for any marketing purposes or shared with any third-party entities.
Due to emails being known to not always be 100% reliable as there are multiple points at which an email could be blocked or at which delivery fails I also store emails and your provided data in the database indefinitely. You may request exporting or deleting this data.
My site uses the following cookies (however, they are set only once you accept the cookie consent):
- Google Analytics cookies – these are set for monitoring and tracking visitors behavior on the site.
- WordPress logged-in cookies – these are used by WordPress to authenticate logged-in visitors, password authentication, and user verification.
- Limit Login Attempts cookies – this is used by the Limit login attempts plugin to provide brute force security in logins by monitoring user cookies.
- WeePie Cookie Allow cookies – this is used by the WeePie Cookie Allow to determine whether visitor accepted cookies consent.
If you visit my login page, a temporary cookie will be set to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, I will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, Instagram images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
If you have signed up for my newsletter you may receive emails from me. This includes but not limited to transactional emails and marketing emails.
I’ll only send emails which you have explicitly or implicitly (registration, product purchase etc.) signed up to.
On signup, I collect your email address only and later you may optionally provide your name, City and the current web address.
I send our emails via SMTP host bulius.serveriai.lt
Once you get an email from me I track if you open the email in your email client, if you click a link in the email.
I respect your browsers “Do Not Track” feature which means I do not track your interaction with our emails.
In addition to Google Analytics, I am using the following statistics on my site for security purposes:
- WP Cerber traffic inspector – is a set of specialized request inspection algorithms that acts as an additional protection layer (firewall) for my WordPress website to fight spam and potential hackers. It collects visitors IP address and what browser was used.
How do I protect your data and what data breach procedures I have in place
I protect your data with the following site features:
- I am entirely using SSL/HTTPS throughout my site. This encrypts your communications with the servers so personal identifiable information is never captured by third parties without authorization.
Who on our team has access
Members of my team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
My team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
Who I share your data with
I don’t share any of your personal data for marketing purposes with anyone in any way as to reveal any of your personal information like email, name, etc.
I do however have to share some of your information with third parties (payment gateways and shipping providers) who help me provide my orders and store services to you;
I accept payments through PayPal. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
How long I retain your data
Analytics records are kept indefinitely.
The IP address and Browser version are collected for security measures and kept for 7 days.
For users that register on my website (if any), I also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data I hold about you, including any data you have provided to me. You can also request that I erase any personal data I hold about you. This does not include any data I am obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
You may email me at email@example.com.